Three Generations build a house together... Eco Friendy Urban Homesteading, being as frugal as they can...

Monday, November 14, 2011

Picture Day

I have some pictues my dad took while he was here and a few more I took.  I thought today would be a good day for just pictures.

I do want to start talking more about some of the system we are putting in and giving a bit more detail about why this house is 'green', some of the things we thought about when designing and the systems we will have in place once the house is built to live a more sustainable lifestyle. 

And with that ... pictures!


Attic Space
Rafters
almost finished with rafters!

View from front

Gable up, roof rafters in place


the water membrane is on, this is how it will be until next spring when we put the shingles on.

View from roof looking down onto roof top deck
Everyone's working!
Putting up the roof rafters on the back





No comments:

Post a Comment