Three Generations build a house together... Eco Friendy Urban Homesteading, being as frugal as they can...

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Help!

We've had neighbors come over to help, we've had friends in town help for a couple hours.  My sister-in-law & her husband were here a while back...my sister & her husband came also!  For almost a week!

the drill that W is holding is his FAVORITE!

Sorry!  They are so cute here's another picture of the cousins!
my sister & I have some pretty cute kids!!

Erik putting up somr tyvek on walls (a few walls went up without tvyek..E will tell you it's easier when it's laying down!)

A week or so ago my dad came out to help.  Nathan & Dad like working together!
One of the many things I love about my family is that they all pitch into projects as if they are their own (not in an annoying way!)  Everyone is so excited & they just want to do what they can.  It's super sweet of them!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog!

    hehe... Your Dad has sort of a showgirl pose in the last picture. Don't tell him I said that though, or I might not survive my next encounter with him :)

    ReplyDelete